Some important information:
- Reservations are encouraged but not required. Walk-ins are always welcome.
- Seating to not exceed two hours.
- Food must be purchased!
- If you are sick, please stay home.
- Groups may not exceed 6 people.
- Check in with the host & confirm your reservation. Your entire party must be present in order to be seated. If waiting for your party or a table, please return to your car and do not congregate on the property.
- Always wear a mask when not seated at your table.
- Staff will take food & beverage orders – yes, your mask should be on except while eating & drinking.
- You must stay seated at your table except when entering or exiting the establishment, or traveling to the restroom.
- We love kids! However, they must stay seated at your table at all times.
- Once finished, pay using a credit card and immediately exit out the back of the building. No congregating on the property.
Thank you for keeping us, other customers and yourselves super safe!
Feel free to review our COVID Procedures.
Questions? Contact us, call (424) 456-4191 or email [email protected]