Learn how to Tie Dye your own LA Ale Works shirt!
Date: Saturday, February 11, 2023
Session Times: 1:00pm and 2:30pm
$45 per person includes a pour of beer, an LA Ale Works shirt to dye, and the whole tie dye experience instructed by a professional.
- Importance of selecting right materials for dyeing (100% cotton vs 50/50 blends)
- Prewash (soaking in soda ash)
- Tieing techniques for different patterns
- Applying dye (will have a number of different colors available)
- How to rinse out dye + postwash
Once your tie dye instruction completes, you’ll take home your tied shirt and materials along with detailed instructions on how to wash and “fix” the dye in place.